As a component of innovative collaboration, we are pleased to share current job postings within the community. Our early learning community is rich with unique and diverse career opportunities. Educators deserve to find an employer that matches their individual values and beliefs.
To share your posting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your organization’s logo.
- A brief description of position you are hiring for.
- A link (URL) to the job posting from your organization’s website.
Your organization’s posting information here.
The YMCA of Southwestern Ontario is currently seeking Educators to fulfill multiple positions at their Lucan Child Care location.
Please submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The YMCA of Southwestern Ontario is committed to providing a barrier-free environment for all stakeholders including our members/participants, employees, job applicants, suppliers, and any visitors who may enter our premises, access our information, or use our services. As an organization, we respect and uphold the requirements set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005), and its associated standards and regulations.
Offre d’emploi – London
La garderie London French Day Care Centre recherche des éducatrices et éducateurs en petite enfance. Nous avons des ouvertures pour des postes à temps plein, temps partiel et sur appel.
- Êtes-vous une personne responsable et motivée qui aime travailler avec les jeunes enfants?
- Êtes-vous intéressée à travailler en français dans un milieu francophone?
- Êtes-vous inscrit ou inscrite à l’Ordre des éducateurs et éducatrices de la petite enfance?
- Êtes-vous intéressée à poursuivre une carrière en éducation à la petite enfance?
- Voulez-vous connaître les programmes éducatifs et financiers disponibles qui appuient les personnes intéressées à poursuivre une carrière en Petite Enfance?
Si oui, nous sommes intéressés à vous rencontrer. Envoyez une lettre de motivation avec votre cv à firstname.lastname@example.org et visitez www.londonfrenchdaycare.ca et choisissez l’onglet carrière. Ceci sera votre premier pas vers une carrière enrichissante remplie d’opportunités.
We are seeking friendly, energetic and engaged individuals, who possess the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education, Child & Youth Worker, Recreation and Leisure, Educational Support Worker, Elementary Education-Primary division, Educational Assistant, Social Service Worker or Developmental Service Worker
- Students studying in the above fields are also welcome to apply
- A member in good standing of the Ontario College of Early Childhood Educators (if applicable)
- Current Certification in Standard First Aid, including Infant and Child CPR
- Current Police Reference Check, including a Vulnerable Sector Check acceptable to Good Beginnings
- Safe Food Handling Certificate
The successful candidates will provide child care for children birth to 12 years of age, in a group setting under the direction of Good Beginnings Day Nursery. Positions are available at all of our 13 School Age Programs, as well as at our 4 Child Care Centres:
1. Algonquin – 59 Algonquin Road, Woodstock, ON, N4T 1R8
2. Community Complex – 375 Finkle St., Woodstock, ON, N4V 1A3
3. Oxford Gardens – 423 Devonshire Ave., Woodstock, ON, N4S 0B2
4. Parkside – 30 Caffyn St., Ingersoll, ON, N5C 3T9
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Julia Daly, HR Coordinator
For more detailed information, please click the following link: Supply Educator – Nov 2020
Good Beginnings Day Nursery Woodstock Inc. is seeking to hire an exceptional individual to fulfill the combined role of Assistant Supervisor and Educator. This individual will administratively support the Supervisor, as well as the Child Care Centre and School Age program as a whole.
QUALIFICATIONS & JOB REQUIREMENTS
We are seeking a friendly, energetic and professional individual who possesses the following
• Degree or diploma in Early Childhood Education
• A member in good standing with the Ontario College of Early Childhood Educators
• Minimum three years of experience in a Supervisory role within a licensed Child Care Centre
and/or School Age Program would be an asset
• Experience and knowledge within the School Age environment would be an asset
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office, and ability to adapt to various in-house
• Accurate data entry & document processing skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, particularly spelling and grammar
• Ability to uphold professional communication with fellow staff members, families, and
• Outstanding role modeling, mentoring, and leadership skills
• Efficient, organized, and able to multi-task
• Current Certification in Standard First Aid, including infant and Child CPR
• Current Police Record Check, including a Vulnerable Sector Check acceptable to Good
• Current Safe Food Handling Certificate
• Full duties of the job description will be provided at the time of the interview
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Julia Daly, HR Coordinator
Milestones Children’s Centre wants YOU to join our dynamic team! At this time, we are actively hiring for Supply Staff!
The Supply Staff will demonstrate competence and dedication to the care and education of young children by providing coverage during the absence of an employee. All aspects of the Supply Staff position will be performed while working within the framework of the vision, mission and value statements and the policies and procedures of Milestones Children’s Centre, the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice, the Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014, the Child Care Centre Licensing Manual and How Does Learning Happen?.
Please see the full job description here: Supply Staff.pdf
We are looking for an outgoing, dynamic personalities with a passion for working in a team environment, developing programs that follow the lead of the children, building a positive workplace culture and supporting co-Educators in providing quality care in an inclusive environment to join our amazing Educator team! If you enjoy working in a collaborative atmosphere and are looking to work for an organization that supports both professional and personal growth, then we would love to meet you! Enjoy the benefits of a competitive starting wage, access to our Employee Assistance Program through Ceridian and ongoing professional learning opportunities. Cover letter and resumes can be sent to Christie Popescu, Operations Manager, at email@example.com. All qualified candidates will be considered. Only those being offered an interview will be contacted. Milestones Children’s Centre is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations will be provided, upon request, during the hiring process.
We are seeking multiple friendly, energetic and engaged individuals, who possess the following qualifications:
• Diploma in Early Childhood Education
• A member in good standing of the Ontario College of Early Childhood Educators
• Current Certification in Standard First Aid, including Infant and Child CPR
• Current Police Record Check, including a Vulnerable Sector Check acceptable to Good Beginnings
• Safe Food Handling Certificate
The successful candidates will provide child care for children ages birth to 6 years of age, in a group setting under the direction of Good Beginnings Day Nursery. During this contract, a minimum of 35 hours per week are guaranteed. Often times there may be no established pattern to work hours, and availability would be required from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm, as your shifts may fall anywhere within those hours.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FUNCTIONS
Your role as a Full Time Supply Educator would be to fill in for employee absences, whether those absences are due to illness, vacation, or other breaks. More details will be provided during the interview process. You will be required to adhere to all licensing requirements as set out by the Child Care and Early Years Act.
Excellent communication skills: written, oral, listening, and non-verbal are essential. Familiarity with the following curriculum/resources would also be an asset, as Good
Beginnings follows both;
• How Does Learning Happen? Ontario’s Pedagogy for the Early Years
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Julia Daly, HR Coordinator
We offer valuable employment opportunities in programs located throughout the city and in Middlesex County. The majority of our programs are located in elementary schools.
Our staff enjoy:
- a competitive rate of pay
- full time and part time employment opportunities
- continuous professional learning and support
- working with a knowledgeable and nurturing team of professionals
- valuable and practical experience
Chelsea Green Children’s Centre is currently hiring to immediately fill the position of Centre Supervisor for our inclusive and diverse childcare program. If you are passionate about quality childcare, have progressive ideas and want to make a difference, are looking for a unique and rewarding experience with an excellent work/life balance this may be the position for you! Chelsea Green Children’s Centre has been providing childcare to families and children in London and the surrounding communities for over 30 years and we would like to welcome you to join our family. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 27,2020. We thank you for your interest in this position however only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Full Posting: CGCC Centresupervisorjobposting
We are looking for a registered early childhood educator, who loves what they do and will bring something special to the team here. We are looking for 2 supplies who could potentially turn into full time educators. We require you to be registered with the college of ECE, First Aid & CPR, up to date immunizations and a current criminal reference check.
If you want to be part of a team that is family and community oriented, that offers healthcare benefits, advancement opportunities and a competitive wage with the Wage Enhancement Grant, and who will support and guide you through your professional learning journey, then look no further!
Little Lambs is hiring:
Supply Educators. Check out the full posting here: LLDC_supplystaff
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to Erika Murray at email@example.com. We can’t wait to meet you!
Acorn Christian Day Care Inc. is accepting resumes of applicants interested in joining our quality team.
1) Registered Early Childhood Educators
2) Supply Staff
All applicants must have:
- a current Vulnerable Sector Check
- a current Standard First Aid and Infant/Child CPR certificate
- experience working with children
- Registered Early Childhood Educators – knowledge of “How Does Learning Happen” and “The Ontario Early Years Act”
- Supply Staff– willingness to support our team and learn about “How Does Learning Happen” and “The Ontario Early Years Act”
- Church affiliation is not a prerequisite
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous applicants need not apply
Bizzy Bee’s Child Care Center in Ilderton is currently looking for two full-time Early Childhood Educator. Candidates must be registered and in good standing with College of ECE. Current police check including VSS, first aid/CPR level C and 2 years experience in a licensed child care centre are required. It is an asset to be familiar with emergent curriculum, “How Does Learning Happen?” and have excellent oral and written skills. Wages $ 17/hr. plus benefits. Please contact Roya at: email@example.com for more information and to apply.
Bizzy Bee’s Child Care Center in Ilderton is currently looking for a Centre Director. Candidates must be registered and in good standing with College of ECE. Current police check including VSS, first aid/CPR level C and 5 years experience in a leadership capacity within a licensed child care centre are required. Salary $21/hr. plus benefits. Please contact Roya at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to apply.
We would love to hear from you if you are you a qualified RECE (or you know one) looking for a minimum of 12 hours a week in a morning only preschool?. Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Also have opportunities for supply staff.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For full job posting information, click here: Calvary RECE posting
At Good Beginnings we believe authentic caring relationships among children, adults, Educators and communities, contribute to the healthy growth and development of children. We believe in a holistic approach when recruiting new members of our Educator, Cook and Administrative teams. Good Beginnings is a licensed child care organization that is regulated by the Ministry of Education. Individuals who are hired to work for our organization must possess the following: current Standard First Aid Including Infant and Toddler CPR, a satisfactory Criminal Reference Check-including Vulnerable Sector (less than 6 months) and a completed Health and Immunization Form.
If you want to be a part of this dynamic team, please have a look at our current postings below. Please forward your application and resume to the contact information noted in the individual posting.
La ribambelle est à la recherche d’un Éducateur/Éducatrice suppléant(e) pour animer des groupes de jeux. L’éducateur ou l’éducatrice représentera la ribambelle dans la communauté.
Village Co-operative Preschool is looking for supply staff for our Registered Early Childhood Educator. We provide care for children ages 18 months to 5 years within a warm and nurturing learning environment. Candidates must have a Diploma/degree in Early Childhood Education, membership in good standing in the College of Early Childhood Educators, a suitable Vulnerable Sector Check as well as Standard First Aid with Infant & Child CPR.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the London Bridge team as an early childhood professional and nurture curious minds and kind hearts. There are various positions available across London, Huron County & Sarnia. Work alongside infants, toddlers, preschoolers or school-age children.
Questions? Email email@example.com
The YMCA of Western Ontario is hiring Full-Time Registered Early Childhood Educators.
The YMCA provides a vital service to families in the community with Child Care programs that deliver a stimulating learning experience to children in a safe environment. We enrich family life by providing the opportunity for parents to seek employment or education outside of the home. YMCA Child Care provides experiences that enhance a child’s social, intellectual, physical and emotional development.
The YMCA of Western Ontario is hiring Part-Time School Age Educators.
The YMCA’s before and after school programs provide a positive, safe and nurturing environment where children can develop to their full potential. We pride ourselves in value based programming.
We are looking for dynamic, energetic and caring individuals who have a passion for working with children in our Before & After School programs. Our child-led approach allows children’s interests to be the forefront of their learning. We have several positions available around Elgin County. Click on the link to learn more or you can send a resume highlighting your experience working with children to firstname.lastname@example.org.