Be the Spark! Join our professional and passionate team of early childhood educators and be the spark that ignites the potential in others. YMCA of Southwestern Ontario is one of the largest not-for-profit providers of licensed child care in Canada and we have been making a positive difference in the communities we serve by providing quality childcare for over 50 years!
At the Y, we are committed to providing you with opportunities to develop your knowledge, skills and career while you enhance the experience of the children and families that we serve.
The Y is currently hiring for supply educators at locations across London.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Compensation: Starting rates are dependent on region, qualifications, and contract.
• Members of the College of Early Childhood Educators, Ontario – up to $19.00 per hour (includes government
• Non-Members – up to $17.50 per hour (includes government wage enhancements)
As part of your total compensation:
• Receive a complimentary YMCA membership to our Health & Fitness facilities, and discounts on YMCA child care and camp programs
• Access vacation entitlement, and up to 3 paid personal days annually
• Be part of a caring and supportive network of people to help each other succeed
• Complimentary access to wellness and counselling services
• Contribute to real, meaningful impact in the lives of children and youth
• Monday through Friday (no weekends)
• Can work a minimum of two shifts per week/eight shifts per month.
• Flexible shift times – shifts range from for 3 – 7.5-hours per day,
• to submit personal availability for shifts 4 weeks in advance, using a web-based scheduling system
• Shifts are scheduled in advance whenever possible according to personal availability and the Centre’s needs.