Oak Park is looking for a Registered Early Childhood Educator to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will work 40 hours per week Monday to Friday on a rotating schedule as a preschool educator. For example, you would work 8:30-4:30, with a paid lunch break 12:00-1:00.
- To ensure compliance with Child Care and Early Years Act, Health Unit regulations and Oak Park Co-operative’s Policies and Procedures.
- Develop and implement programs for the children that meet their fine and gross motor, social, emotional, cognitive, language, and creative needs.
- Knowledge of, and experience, with Emergent Curriculum, ELECT and How Does Learning Happen.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work professionally with parents, coworkers, and children.
- Experience working with children 0-6 years and their families.
- Maintenance of a clean and safe program environment at all times.
- Attends monthly staff meetings, staff paid for attendance.
- Attendance of Professional Development at least twice annually
- 8 hour shift
- 1 hour paid lunch break
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends