Position: 2 London Bridge School Age Leads
Location: 1 in Huron County, 1 in Sarnia
Schedule: 40 hours per week; Monday to Friday
Start Date: As soon as possible
About London Bridge
At London Bridge, we nurture curious minds and kind hearts by providing and promoting child care and education. Our innovative culture values our youngest citizens, engages educators, partners with families, and strengthens community. There is a joy and optimism in our collaborative approach to Emergent Curriculum and Anti-Bias Education. As an organization, we are committed to our Core Values of life-long learning, relationships, pursuit of excellence, fiscal and corporate accountability, communication, and sense of well-being. These Core Values shape our culture and guide our practice.
Our pedagogical leaders partner in the growth and evolution of our employees; we offer a comprehensive internal professional learning program to deepen our understandings. Our educators are supported with the time and space to develop and reflect on children’s learning experiences.
About the Position
- The School Age Leads have an aspect of leadership, classroom supervision and administration to their role
- They work collaboratively with the School Age director on program initiatives and parent engagement
- They will build relationships with the school teams
- They will coordinate staffing and make arrangements for team meetings and networking sessions
- They will be responsible for school age summer planning and implementation
- Ensure licensing requirements are in place according to the Child Care and Early Years Act