Position: London Bridge School Age Director
Location: will spend time in both Sarnia and Huron County
Schedule: 40 hours per week; Monday to Friday
Start Date: As soon as possible
About London Bridge
At London Bridge, we nurture curious minds and kind hearts by providing and promoting child care and education. Our innovative culture values our youngest citizens, engages educators, partners with families, and strengthens community. There is a joy and optimism in our collaborative approach to Emergent Curriculum and Anti-Bias Education. As an organization, we are committed to our Core Values of life-long learning, relationships, pursuit of excellence, fiscal and
corporate accountability, communication, and sense of well-being. These Core Values shape our culture and guide our practice.
Our pedagogical leaders partner in the growth and evolution of our employees; we offer a comprehensive internal professional learning program to deepen our understandings. Our educators are supported with the time and space to develop and reflect on children’s learning experiences.
About the Position
- The School Age Director works collaboratively with the school age leads in both Sarnia and Huron County and have the overall responsibility for all school age programs including summer programs
- They will bring a lens of school age as a part of the pedagogical leadership team
- Working side by side with educators in the classroom and facilitate school age networking sessions and team meetings for school age educators
- Organize opportunities for parent and community engagement
- Be an active participant at community tables in both counties