LOCATION: Various locations (Woodstock, Ingersoll, Tavistock)
START DATE: Upon Hiring
HOURS: Dependent upon position, and requirements of the program
We are seeking to fill these various Before and After School Age positions with reliable, friendly, energetic, and engaged individuals. Prior to starting the position, the successful candidates will be required to possess the following
• Experienced and passionate about working with children
• Diploma in Early Childhood Education, Child & Youth Worker, Recreation and Leisure, Educational Support Worker, Elementary Education-Primary division, Educational Assistant, Social Service Worker or Developmental Service Worker would be considered a strong asset (Eligibility for position is dependent upon education)
• A member in good standing of the Ontario College of Early Childhood Educators (if applicable)
• Current Certification in Standard First Aid, including Infant and Child CPR
• Current Police Record Check, including a Vulnerable Sector Check acceptable to Good Beginnings
• Current Safe Food Handling Certificate
Good Beginnings is looking to fill various positions for our School Age programs. These positions include, but aren’t limited to, Designated Educator, Educator, Educator Support Staff, and Enhanced Staff Facilitator. Full details of the
positions will be provided at the time of interview based on interest and qualifications.
The successful candidate will provide care for children (3.8 years to 13 years of age) in a group setting under the direction of Good Beginnings. They will follow the vision, mission, philosophy, Program Statement, confidentiality, and the policies established by the Board of Directors, and regulations under the Child Care and Early Years Act. They will also be required to work as part of a team, to guide children in all areas of development.